Big App on Campus
The app that does it all
Download and install the Bite for Universities App from the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Go to https://get.cbord.com/wilmington/full/log
- If you haven't registered for a GET account, choose "Sign up now" and fill out the form to create your username and password.
Once you have Registered open the Bite App and follow these steps:
- Create a Bite account
- After creating your account, the next screen prompts you to ADD campus card
- Enter the user name and password created on the get portal from the previous steps
- If you have previously downloaded, created an account, and NOT linked your card, hit pay in the dock, and click "activate" and enter your GET account credentials
- You are ready to use your dining plan in BITE!